University admission and conditions
Admission to the University has three ways:
1. General Admission:
- The Nomination General admission to institutions of higher education performed through the general admission in the presentation Form.
2. Acceptance at their own expense:
- The university to accept the additional numbers each year to study at their own expense to not exceed the number allocated to each college for 25% of the total planned for admission to year seats are provided, but at least the minimum percentage of qualifying for admission to 12% of each college.
3. Accept foreign students:
- Accept foreign students on ad hoc international and regional organizations by the General Administration of Foreign Relations at the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research Grants.
General Conditions for Acceptance:-
- Success in the Sudan School Certificate or equivalent
- Allowed to the students who sat to the secondary school certificate for the same year
- Admission to BA, which is calculated as a percentage of the four substances and are Arabic language - English - Religious Education - specialized math plus three articles of the eligible articles for acceptance is determined by the colleges.
Admission to the diploma degree in percentage terms, which are calculated from the five substances identified by the college and allows Apply certificates of previous years.